Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
Back to Karkand.... Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
Back to Karkand.... Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
Back to Karkand.... Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
Back to Karkand.... Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
Back to Karkand.... Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
Back to Karkand.... Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
Back to Karkand.... Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
Back to Karkand.... Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
Back to Karkand.... Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
Back to Karkand.... I_vote_lcapBack to Karkand.... I_voting_barBack to Karkand.... I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
Back to Karkand.... I_vote_lcapBack to Karkand.... I_voting_barBack to Karkand.... I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

Back to Karkand....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

Back to Karkand.... Empty
PostSubject: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty29th November 2011, 11:17 am

hey guys on battlelog they have posted the new combat vehicles and it looks like jump jets are making a come back woot woot heres a full write up of what they put on the web site COPY WRITED BATTLEFIELD 3 AND BATTLELOG... battlelog.battlefield.com

The countdown to our first Battlefield 3 expansion pack Back to Karkand continues. This week, we have new gameplay footage from our reimagining of all-time classic map Gulf of Oman. Plus, more info on the new vehicles you will be able to take control of come December.

Check out this gameplay trailer from our reimagined version of Gulf of Oman. Like in previous Back to Karkand trailers, you can see some of the new vehicles in action here. The three combat vehicles that we are bringing back from Battlefield 2 in Back to Karkand are the STOVL fighter jet, desert buggy, and one of the APC’s.

"I wanted to complement what we already have in the base game, plus I wanted to bring back some of the classic vehicles from Battlefield 2 that we know players loved, such as the Short Take-Off/Vertical Landing fighter jet and the desert buggy. In today’s trailer, you can also get a first glimpse of a hitherto unannounced fourth vehicle bound to strike fear into the very hearts of the enemy. See if you can spot it!", said Back to Karkand Lead Designer Niklas Fegraeus.

Come back later for more details on Back to Karkand. We have more videos coming your way, and more details on the new Back to Karkand weapons that you can bring back to the base game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGXp-qRrVg&feature=player_embedded [youtube.com]

As always, if you pre-ordered your copy of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition, you are entitled to Back to Karkand at no extra charge and will be notified in-game once it is available for download and play in December. Anyone can buy it on the launch day for $14.99/1200 Microsoft Points, or the equivalent in their local currency. PlayStation 3 players will have exclusive 1 week early access to Back to Karkand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
Horhammer
DB4D Member
DB4D Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty31st December 2011, 4:40 am

Back to karkand maps are great!
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty31st December 2011, 8:22 pm

I love the maps, its a very nice addition to an already awesome game!
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty3rd January 2012, 7:41 pm

Gazkam wrote:
I love the maps, its a very nice addition to an already awesome game!

The maps are fine, CQA is terrible though. It's hard enough to assault as a cohesive team. It's almost impossible with randoms.
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty3rd January 2012, 11:45 pm

yea BF2 was like that back in the day very unbalanced, makes it harder but i like a good challenge but if you have an awesome team on the other side you can't even make a dint witch is unbalanced in my eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty5th January 2012, 2:45 am

I may be jumping the gun when I said I love the maps, I don't know if I have lost any games on the new ones yet. Not a ton of plays, but always a good team. Only maps I keep getting lucky on for teamwork. I always enjoy new scenery as well.
Back to top Go down
rossy_17_7
Platoon Leader
Platoon Leader

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty17th January 2012, 4:51 am

Yo be honest guys I am not a fan of the B2K mags due to the following reasons:

glitchy
IFV/LAV turrets move at different speeds to the ones on other maps
steering the vehicles is different to other ones
Conquest Assault - I really hate this, why not remaster the map to normal conquest?

For these simple yet complicated annoying reasons I tend to avoid playing these maps cos IMHO they are shitttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty17th January 2012, 7:44 am

The problem is that you have to play them if you want to get the assignment unlocks. It's like two full hours each on three of the maps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Karkand....   Back to Karkand.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Karkand....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DB4D :: Battle Talk-
Jump to: