Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
In Game Communication Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
In Game Communication Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
In Game Communication Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
In Game Communication Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
In Game Communication Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
In Game Communication Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
In Game Communication Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
In Game Communication Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
In Game Communication Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
In Game Communication I_vote_lcapIn Game Communication I_voting_barIn Game Communication I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
In Game Communication I_vote_lcapIn Game Communication I_voting_barIn Game Communication I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

In Game Communication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rossy_17_7
Platoon Leader
Platoon Leader

In Game Communication Empty
PostSubject: In Game Communication   In Game Communication Empty29th January 2012, 4:21 am

Guys

In game coms are a valuable asset to the successful operation of the squad/team. Please use this to the best of your abilities as I find this more enjoyable.
(I hate losing)
Yes we all know that I hate losing. If I get aggressive on the coms at you or just in general, take no notice. I don't mean anything, just releasing my anger and frustration this stupid game gives me. So please don't take it to heart or take it personally. So in advance, I apologise to all.
Back to top Go down
SkyCake
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
SkyCake

PostSubject: Re: In Game Communication   In Game Communication Empty29th January 2012, 7:11 pm

I appreciate your maturity in saying this rossy, and I know a lot guys who play with you do too. I know this game can be frustrating sometimes and we've all been there, but at the end of the day it's just a game and we bought it to have fun! Yelling at each other is not constructive and detracts from the enjoyment of the game. In the future, I'd suggest taking out any frustration that arises on the bastards on the other team and work TOGETHER with our teammates to put them in the ground.

When we fight amongst ourselves we make the enemy's job that much easier and dig our own graves
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: In Game Communication   In Game Communication Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am

if all els fails hit a monkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Game Communication   In Game Communication Empty

Back to top Go down

In Game Communication
Page 1 of 1