Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
Hello Kitty Island Adventure I_vote_lcapHello Kitty Island Adventure I_voting_barHello Kitty Island Adventure I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
Hello Kitty Island Adventure I_vote_lcapHello Kitty Island Adventure I_voting_barHello Kitty Island Adventure I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

Hello Kitty Island Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 6:45 am

Just kidding!

So what else do you guys play, I see alot of people on Skyrim, Gran Turismo 5, and many others, but do you play games on PC, xbox, wii, etc.

I used to play WoW, in the 3 years I did, I probably have 20-30 days played across characters. Tried Rift in the beta, wasn't too shabby, but like all other MMORPGS, didn't live up to WoW IMHO. I still play some of the Unreal Tournament games on my laptop when I'm really bored. BattleZone 2 was one of my favorite games years ago, still play it from time to time. A few other random games when I have time to kill.

So what do you guys play besides the obvious Razz

~Gaz Cool
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 10:46 am

O_o i play hello kitty whats wrong with it =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 7:07 pm

I was never a huge fan of WoW, but I loved the Lua interface. I think I spent more time designing addons than actually playing the game... but I found it way too grindy for my tastes. I -hate- grinding for levels and items. I'm a PvP player, plain and simple. Grinding is a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.

I played Age of Conan for a while as well, and absolutely loved it. Then I got into the upper levels and found that if you play melee as I did you were totally fucked in PvP against spellcasters and ranged fighters. There were too many ways to root and kite. So much so that even if I broke root and actually got in melee range of my opponent they could just use a second cooldown root and run away again. Necromancers were even worse: they could send like five zombies at you at a time, and each one of them snared you every time they hit you. It was just stupid.

I entirely enjoyed Rift, though. The PvP wasn't incredible but it was generally balanced and fun. They also solved my class jumping habit by not forcing you to stay in one archetype. Every class could "buy" archetype slots and basically play any role they wanted. A rogue, for example, could play a stealthy assassin, a ranged warrior, a super tank (actually really effective) or a DPS maniac. This made the game really fun because when you started to get bored you could just switch archetypes and feel fresh again.

I'm firmly entrenched in Skyrim right now. Trying out my second character and finding that the replay value of the game is actually pretty high. I think this time I'm going to push through the main storyline of the game first and get that over with, then move on to the side quests and try to complete them one at a time.
Back to top Go down
SkyCake
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
SkyCake

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 9:44 pm

Not a huge fan of RPGs myself, but I do love certain ones. I'm with you on Skyrim Tusj, I've been playing that about as much as BF3 at the moment. Unfortunately one of my roommates overwrote my save file ( Evil or Very Mad ) when I was at level 34, so I had to start over from my only other previous save when I was level 20. Incredible game though nonetheless, love the freedom of it.

Other than that Batman: Arkham City was probably one of my favorite games this year as well (big Batman fan) and I also play the new Mortal Kombat from time to time.

Overall though, I'm a FPS player at the core- started with Marathon (Bungie before they made Halo) back in '95 and have been hooked on shooters since.
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 10:08 pm

I'm looking forward to trying Batman: AC as well. I loved the last game. Combat in it was just plain fun. Brutal, like I expect Batman to be.
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 10:28 pm

Skyrim is an incredible game, I remember thinking it's GOTY award was so well deserved. I hadn't played any Batman games until Arkham City at my cousins, it is alot of fun, but I can't afford more games, or that headset. lol

The first Halo is still my most favorite of the series. I still play it at a one of my friend's houses, coop was so much fun. I remember when the next two came out, I was so disappointed they didn't have the original assault rifle.
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty15th January 2012, 11:39 pm

I my self i'am a big fan of MGS.... i've played wow wasted 3 years of my life on that game. but my all time fav game is MGS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty Island Adventure   Hello Kitty Island Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Kitty Island Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: