Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
What do you want in the next dlc? Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
What do you want in the next dlc? I_vote_lcapWhat do you want in the next dlc? I_voting_barWhat do you want in the next dlc? I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
What do you want in the next dlc? I_vote_lcapWhat do you want in the next dlc? I_voting_barWhat do you want in the next dlc? I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

What do you want in the next dlc?

Go down 
+3
Wolf285
tsuujin
Engi19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Engi19
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

What do you want in the next dlc? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty13th January 2012, 8:36 am

Since this is my first Bf game, I was disappointed in Conquest Assult. My brother told me that is how it was in past bf games. But i guess im not used to it, and do prefer the regular conquest.

I would like a new game mode if they could, dont really know what I want. But know it has to be a fun team based game.

Defintly have to go with more weapons. More of every class, kinda of the same way they did it with the last dlc. Plus need more handguns.

And on the maps, damn there is too many options. I wouldnt mind a midnight map tbh. Very limit light in the game, could make it interesting. More of a close quarters combat on like metro. I also saw on the battlelog forums that some one said a snow map. Now this could be fun too.

The one outfit i think they should add to bf is guille suits. FFS recon with this would be a whole lot better.

And one last thing that i can think of but not really a dlc content. Is private servers.
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty13th January 2012, 8:56 am

In keeping with the iraqi war theme: Fallujah and Bhagdad.

While I like the idea of a night map that's mostly dark I think it'll just invite the COD corner campers to have a field day.
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty13th January 2012, 11:09 am

i vote more co-op maps and being able to have a full squad in co-op and private servers =P or servers you can rent from EA
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
xx4eyes
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
xx4eyes

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty13th January 2012, 1:08 pm

Adjustable scope. 3-12 zoom...
50 cal sniper rifle.
.223 ar type pistol
Back to top Go down
Engi19
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty13th January 2012, 5:32 pm

When I said night map, I was thinking in a city with dim street lights. Make use of those infr scropes in it.
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty14th January 2012, 7:18 am

tsuujin wrote:
In keeping with the iraqi war theme: Fallujah and Bhagdad.

While I like the idea of a night map that's mostly dark I think it'll just invite the COD corner campers to have a field day.

Those would be cool maps. I agree that a dark map would result in even more camping, but it could be fun, a snow map would be interesting as well, maybe a new camo to go along with it!
Back to top Go down
Engi19
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty14th January 2012, 9:10 am

A game mode i was thinking of, since im a ex cod player. Is kinda like cod sabotage. Take a conquest size map, Stick 1 bomb site in both teams base(just in front of their spawn) And see what team can destroy the site more in a 15 min game(or first to XX).

You can tell i was just playing rush with the damn bombsites.
Back to top Go down
rossy_17_7
Platoon Leader
Platoon Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty14th January 2012, 4:02 pm

Patch for mics to be fixed. And the ability for your explosives to do damage even though you die.
e.g. grenades, rockets,
They were supposed to fix this in the last update but they never did.
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty14th January 2012, 7:53 pm

+50 for VOIP fix. Mumble is a good solution, but no real substitute for the ease of in-game chat.
Back to top Go down
SkyCake
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
SkyCake

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty15th January 2012, 2:27 am

Snow maps would be AWESOME! I also would love to see a suburban map (like the one in MW2 singleplayer) and more forest maps; caspian in not enough.

Also fixing the VOIP, of course.
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty15th January 2012, 3:02 am

rossy_17_7 wrote:
Patch for mics to be fixed. And the ability for your explosives to do damage even though you die.
e.g. grenades, rockets,
They were supposed to fix this in the last update but they never did.

omfg I hope they fix this shit, the explosives disappearing on death is ridiculous.

and yes, VOIP as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in the next dlc?   What do you want in the next dlc? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want in the next dlc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DB4D :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: