Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
working together Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
working together Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
working together Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
working together Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
working together Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
working together Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
working together Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
working together Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
working together Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
working together I_vote_lcapworking together I_voting_barworking together I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
working together I_vote_lcapworking together I_voting_barworking together I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

working together

Go down 
+2
SkyCake
xx4eyes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xx4eyes
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
xx4eyes

working together Empty
PostSubject: working together   working together Empty9th January 2012, 2:13 pm

I wish there was team/platoon feature were you can 1 button/click to join a game on the same side as your platoon and that they maybe save 1-2 slots per game for platoon joins. it gets frustrating when you keep trying to join a game but it is full... I also don't get a any notifacation that someone is trying to add me unless I drop back to the ps3 menu. anyone know a fix for any part of this? I know i am not the only one. right now I just try to join a game a couple times than send and invite wait a min and then start a game I have narrow "game windows" to play.
Back to top Go down
SkyCake
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
SkyCake

working together Empty
PostSubject: Re: working together   working together Empty9th January 2012, 7:23 pm

Gaz, Kman, and I had another problem yesterday joining games when we were already in a party. We tried to join a squad DM game together and in the games infinite wisdom we were put on different squads when we joined. VERY frustrating.
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

working together Empty
PostSubject: Re: working together   working together Empty9th January 2012, 7:28 pm

Yes, this is incredibly frustrating. There's no reason that it should actually break up an existing squad.

What they need to do is make the "quick game" more intuitive, so that you can select your game mode and join a game in progress... but only if your entire squad will be able to stay together (same team -and- same squad).
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

working together Empty
PostSubject: Re: working together   working together Empty10th January 2012, 12:03 am

they should just give us private servers and be done with it.... but the fact that SDM its a evil balancing system but you need to find an empty game with a few ppl and join that game
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
rossy_17_7
Platoon Leader
Platoon Leader

working together Empty
PostSubject: Re: working together   working together Empty10th January 2012, 9:19 am

xx4eyes wrote:
I wish there was team/platoon feature were you can 1 button/click to join a game on the same side as your platoon and that they maybe save 1-2 slots per game for platoon joins. it gets frustrating when you keep trying to join a game but it is full... I also don't get a any notifacation that someone is trying to add me unless I drop back to the ps3 menu. anyone know a fix for any part of this? I know i am not the only one. right now I just try to join a game a couple times than send and invite wait a min and then start a game I have narrow "game windows" to play.

To get a notification of someone adding you or someone sending you a message, it's a setting on ur ps3 u need to change
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

working together Empty
PostSubject: Re: working together   working together Empty11th January 2012, 2:27 am

SkyCake wrote:
Gaz, Kman, and I had another problem yesterday joining games when we were already in a party. We tried to join a squad DM game together and in the games infinite wisdom we were put on different squads when we joined. VERY frustrating.

Very frustrating indeed, my friend. Nothing worse than SQDM failing, except.. TWO of our squad players didn't even end up IN THE SERVER with us, they were left sitting somewhere else. That makes even less sense than just ending up on the other team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

working together Empty
PostSubject: Re: working together   working together Empty

Back to top Go down

working together
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DB4D :: Battle Talk-
Jump to: