Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
What is your favorite Class? Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
What is your favorite Class? Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
What is your favorite Class? Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
What is your favorite Class? Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
What is your favorite Class? Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
What is your favorite Class? Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
What is your favorite Class? Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
What is your favorite Class? Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
What is your favorite Class? Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
What is your favorite Class? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite Class? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite Class? I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
What is your favorite Class? I_vote_lcapWhat is your favorite Class? I_voting_barWhat is your favorite Class? I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

What is your favorite Class?

Go down 
+4
SkyCake
rossy_17_7
Wolf285
xx4eyes
8 posters

Assault
What is your favorite Class? I_vote_lcap45%What is your favorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Engineer
What is your favorite Class? I_vote_lcap36%What is your favorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Recon
What is your favorite Class? I_vote_lcap9%What is your favorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Support
What is your favorite Class? I_vote_lcap9%What is your favorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
xx4eyes
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
xx4eyes

What is your favorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty10th December 2011, 11:28 pm

Let us know what your favorite Class is and why.
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty11th December 2011, 4:57 am

i love assualt coz, i'm a team player and love to follow the squad in heavy firefight's i normaly have a very high KDR and like to support the other players with heath and revive's if you need me just yell MEDIC and i'll come running
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbeforedishonor.net
xx4eyes
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
xx4eyes

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty11th December 2011, 2:11 pm

Wolf285 wrote:
i love assualt coz, i'm a team player and love to follow the squad in heavy firefight's i normaly have a very high KDR and like to support the other players with heath and revive's if you need me just yell MEDIC and i'll come running
I would want to be in your squad anytime.

I tend to start some maps as recon. to place a good spawn point for others. I sometimes like to park a Jeep/tank nearby.
I do assault in metro type maps. to revive squad-mates and put down a medpack for pinch-points in the map.
Other than that I Tend to run support or Engineer. If choppers are putting down to much pressure I will launch a few SAMs their way.
Other wise I focus to taking out armor. Both Support and engineer can accomplish this. Support being a bit more limited with only a pak of C4 for the tanks to use. But if you have someone with a RPG or a tank on your side you can focus on taking out any people trying to repair the tank.
Back to top Go down
rossy_17_7
Platoon Leader
Platoon Leader

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty12th December 2011, 3:17 am

Engineer myself. I enjoy taking down tanks. I go out of my way to take them out and also repair friendly vehicles. In saying that, I am now an assault person due to the unlocks needed. Need some health or revive, let me know. Whenever I stop or squad stops I'll put down health packs.
Back to top Go down
SkyCake
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
SkyCake

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty13th December 2011, 8:27 pm

So far I've split my time evenly between assault and engineer, but once I unlock everything in those two classes I'll move on to support in recon. Ideally I'd like to be able to pick up whatever class is needed for the team at the time, but as we all know it takes a LONG time to fully unlock everything in one class Shocked

So for now I'll use assault on smaller or more infantry oriented maps and engineers on vehicle heavy maps.
Back to top Go down
Horhammer
DB4D Member
DB4D Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty14th December 2011, 1:30 am

I like engineer the most because it's useful when using vehicles. I like to hop out and repair my tank if it gets disabled, or disable enemy tank/tunguska/IFV. When the enemy hops out, I kill him and take his vehicle Smile. If there is a really good attack helicopter pilot on the enemy team it's really good to shoot him down with the stinger. I also like to take out enemy vehicles in general, I have destroyed over 1000 vehicles already.

Assault is my 2nd pick, assault is really great on grand bazaar! (heal heal revive...)

Support is great on seine crossing! (need a lot of rounds)

Recon is great on operation metro after stage 1! (place your motion sensor in a good spot and your team will benefit a lot!!
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty15th December 2011, 9:02 am

I prefer support myself. High powered rifles, unlimited ammo (for yourself and everyone around you... and everyone who runs through my ammo-box-minefield...) and plenty of kills between reloads.

After support it's an even mix between Assault and Engineer. I love the carbines in Engineer, and the extra vehicle support for when I manage to sneak into a chopper. Assault is great for decent reliable mid-range guns and the ability to pick up a fallen team and get it running again on the spot. Grenade Launcher doesn't hurt either.

Never play Recon. I'm just not a good shot with the controller. I've dominated the sniping wars on plenty of PC games, but I can't seem to translate that skill from mouse to analog stick.
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty30th December 2011, 4:07 am

SkyCake wrote:
So far I've split my time evenly between assault and engineer, but once I unlock everything in those two classes I'll move on to support in recon. Ideally I'd like to be able to pick up whatever class is needed for the team at the time, but as we all know it takes a LONG time to fully unlock everything in one class Shocked

So for now I'll use assault on smaller or more infantry oriented maps and engineers on vehicle heavy maps.

For the most part this is where I stand, obviously I spent more time in assault, but I started doing engineer on heavy vehicle maps, because to be honest.. my hand grenade doesn't do much to a tank.
Back to top Go down
SkyCake
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
SkyCake

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty30th December 2011, 8:43 am

To be honest I surprised no one voted for recon, the radio beacon is quite useful and good sniper support is always welcome on the larger maps.
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty30th December 2011, 11:49 am

SkyCake wrote:
To be honest I surprised no one voted for recon, the radio beacon is quite useful and good sniper support is always welcome on the larger maps.

I think coz most of the maps are CQC and when we get open maps ppl complain about you stilling in one spot giving fire support. So alot like you use weapons that give you both long and CQC range

I love to use the M4 coz you get the long rang kills and the CQC its a good mix but they have nerfed the dmg so its no that usefull any more so P90 for CQC and M4 still for long
Back to top Go down
GoDz_PR_KING
DB4D Member
DB4D Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty31st December 2011, 9:52 am

I GO WITH RECON.CAUSE I LIKE TO LET THEM GET CLOSE TO THE OBJECTIVE BEFORE I LAND THE HEAD SHOT WITH THE M98B.PLUS I LIKE TO SNIPE PEOPLE FROM THE TALLEST BUILDINGS
Back to top Go down
Gazkam
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member
Gazkam

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty31st December 2011, 6:24 pm

For me personally, I can't find a good reason to play recon other than the beacon, and spotting from a distance, with the rare chance I can headshot someone who isn't moving... Im better at sniping with a mouse than the PS3 controller.

Though I do always enjoy someone who is way up high spotting enemies on the ground for the team.
Back to top Go down
GoDz_PR_KING
DB4D Member
DB4D Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty1st January 2012, 9:14 pm

the trick for sniping is to do some test shots to messure the distance and know the volocity of the shot
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty3rd January 2012, 7:39 pm

Wolf285 wrote:
SkyCake wrote:

I think coz most of the maps are CQC and when we get open maps ppl complain about you stilling in one spot giving fire support. So alot like you use weapons that give you both long and CQC range

I love to use the M4 coz you get the long rang kills and the CQC its a good mix but they have nerfed the dmg so its no that usefull any more so P90 for CQC and M4 still for long

I can't stand the M4, the recoil on it, even with a foregrip, is insane. Especially for the limited damage it puts out. I'd rather rock the M4A1 any day (which is still one of my favorite weapons). Basically same damage but fully automatic and with substantially less recoil.
Back to top Go down
Wolf285
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
Wolf285

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty3rd January 2012, 11:48 pm

I like any M4 =P such an awesome weapon, M4 is abit hard to use at first but when you get use to the recoil its more or less 1 burst kill if you hit the torso and lead the gun up to the head. Like any burst fire guns it takes practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Class?   What is your favorite Class? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1