Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Welcome Soilder Please Type in your ID and Passcode HOOAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Circle Nine Stopping by
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty29th March 2012, 10:08 am by [IX] Shot_78

» Platoon Members (w/ PSN IDs)
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty19th February 2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

» In Game Communication
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty30th January 2012, 11:18 am by Wolf285

» Grand Turismo 5
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty29th January 2012, 3:54 am by rossy_17_7

» Turtle Beach PX5 Headset
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty26th January 2012, 1:56 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» HAVE YOUR SAY - PLATOON DISCUSSION
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty26th January 2012, 1:22 am by Wolf285

» Port Foreward your gear
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty25th January 2012, 8:10 am by Rattle--N--Hum

» Starhawk Game
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty21st January 2012, 8:48 pm by tsuujin

» Won't be online to play
Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty21st January 2012, 5:06 am by Gazkam

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Wolf285
Feel cheap to ask but.. I_vote_lcapFeel cheap to ask but.. I_voting_barFeel cheap to ask but.. I_vote_rcap 
rossy_17_7
Feel cheap to ask but.. I_vote_lcapFeel cheap to ask but.. I_voting_barFeel cheap to ask but.. I_vote_rcap 
tsuujin
SkyCake
xx4eyes
Gazkam
Engi19
RichTheBlack
Horhammer
xOoKM4NoOx
Affiliates

Feel cheap to ask but..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
insanetrasher
DB4D Member
DB4D Member

Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty
PostSubject: Feel cheap to ask but..   Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty11th January 2012, 1:18 am

I feel a bit cheap to ask about it since I don't really know you guys, but I was wondering if any of you happen to have a Diablo 2 and Lords of Destruction CD KEYS that are not gonna be used anymore.

Since the game is now pretty old and with Diablo 3 around the corner chances are you don't plan on using those keys anymore so I would be very thankful if you feel like sharing them to me.

I bought both games back in the days but sold them to a friend that I lost contact with for a few years. And they still sell for 20$ each...

I don't have anything to share as a compensation, but if you plan on playing Diablo 3 (I do) I'll make sure to help you improve your characters or progress with the game more than I would with the average players.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
rossy_17_7
Platoon Leader
Platoon Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feel cheap to ask but..   Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty11th January 2012, 2:37 am

LOL you crack me up Insane, I guess your name says it all. Love to help you, but I'm a console player that doesn't play PC games. Wait yes I do, I like the civilization games but thats as far as I go.
Back to top Go down
tsuujin
DB4D Very Active Member
DB4D Very Active Member

PostSubject: Re: Feel cheap to ask but..   Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty11th January 2012, 3:10 am

I was a PC gamer for a long time. I still prefer to play certain types of games on the PC... but I'm also a sucker for a big TV and comfortable couch, which is why I'm playing BF3 here.

Although, if i'd known ahead of time that the maps were going to be gimped and the player count per map was outright crippled I might have opted for the PC solution...
Back to top Go down
insanetrasher
DB4D Member
DB4D Member

PostSubject: Re: Feel cheap to ask but..   Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty11th January 2012, 5:16 am

@Rossy

I know I'm pathetic having the ambition to play D2 lol, but I'm so impatient of playing D3 that I thought it would be a good idea, and I don't really feel satisfied of playing it offline so that's why I'm searching for CD Keys.

@Tsuujin

Same here, I played PC a lot back in the days, and switched to comfort mode (console). I too am really disapointed of the console port of BF3 for the same reasons (plus the non 24/7 map servers implementation). If I had the money I'd upgrade my PC and trade BF3 for the PC version right away.

At least my PC should run D3 with medium-high settings pretty fine so I'll be back to PC gaming pretty soon. If only they would give us a release date... this would make the pathetic me stop checking D3 fansite a dozen time a day :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel cheap to ask but..   Feel cheap to ask but.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel cheap to ask but..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Games :: Other Games :: Diablo III-
Jump to: